Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Frustration

I'll be honest. I'm very frustrated over the health of our daughter, Aria. I don't mind taking care of her or paying for the hospital and doctor visits, medication, and everything else that goes along with it. I even help her with her medicine almost every night. It's a lot of work, time, effort, and money, but she's worth every penny and more.

What frustrates me is that no matter what we do she can't seem to get better. She just had surgery a couple weeks ago. She's been on antibiotics already a lot this year and she's on lots of medications to help her lungs but she's still having trouble breathing. Her lung function is down to 43% today and so her Advair prescription dosage has been upped and now she's back on antibiotics and regular breathing treatments.

I know God's in control but it's hard not to see the medication work. It's hard to keep seeing her struggle with her health. She takes it in great stride and she does really well. I pray that as she gets older she'll keep getting stronger and her health improve. We'll see what God has in store for her and our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment