Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Aria's Upcoming Surgery

It's been since Good Friday that we found out about Aria having Chiari Malformation. Since then we have seen two neuro-surgeons, had a sleep study, and have been waiting for approval from the insurance company to schedule a day for Aria to have surgery to help bring relief to her sick little body.

We finally have a date. We have to be at the hospital at 5:30am Az time on Friday, June 15th.

If you'd like to read more about what we've been through the last couple of months, feel free to read some previous posts on my blog at     EEGs' & MRI's      Aria Visits More Doctors  and at Tina's blog Glimpses of Hope  Our Daughter's Surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment