Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Major Disappointment

This is what I could be called right now and the way I feel. I received a call this morning at work with someone telling how frustrated they were with me because I forgot to do something they asked me to do. I meant to do it but it was a week or two ago and I totally forgot. All I could do was say "sorry." We took care of the situation but I was a major disappointment to someone today.

I'm also feeling disappointed because I've been waiting on a job offer for the past week and a half. It's for another division of Apollo Group and they are doing a major hiring right now to get things up and running in the next week or two. I'm perfect for this job and I know of others who have been offered their jobs and I'm waiting for my phone call. It's hard to be patient but I know God's in control. I'm just dreading the rejection email that you get when you get turned down for a job. I'll let you know what happens.

I must say that I'm very thankful that I'm in this position of waiting for a job offer because originally when I put in for it in January, I was turned down and then about two months later they changed their mind and called me for a phone interview and then I did the in-person interview about two weeks ago. I'm very grateful that I got a second chance at a new job that I really wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment